Friday 23 October 2009

Time off!



Time for an update me thinks.





Had a physio appointment yesterday and I have made some good progress with my knee movement, only 3 degrees off from being perfectly straight and bending to the same angle as my other knee so thats good. Off to the North East on Sunday for two weeks so will try and post from up there but the internet connection is a bit funny up there.





The blanket has gone well in the past couple of days. Nearly have Tigger finished, just his tail in colour blending to do then he is done! That will leave Pooh, Eyeore, the background and backstitch to do!





Very hopeful that I can get it finished for Christmas. It will be a nice surprise for my brother and my sister in law who adores Disney and especially Pooh and friends.





Went out for lunch with my MIL and we had a lovely time in a farm shop and tea room with lots of home made cakes. Succumbed to a pot of home made raspberry jam and fresh bread! Yummy!



Love to you all!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment