Wednesday 21 October 2009

New Blogger


Well this is the start of something new for me. I am completely new to blogging. I have some time to pass whilst I recover from knee surgery I had 2 weeks ago. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Carly, I have 2 cats called Max and Suzy and live in the sunny (although not all the time) county of Leicestershire.

I started a Disney Afghan Blanket when my older brother announced that he and his wife were expecting the patter of tiny feet. I had bought this kit in America and at the time it was quite a bargain given the current dollar to pound ratio. It was going on lovely when for some reason or another I stopped and left it unloved for weeks on end. Before I knew it Beth had arrived and I had to quickly make a little bunny with a stitched motif on the bib. It turned out very well! I thought that I could finish the blanket in time for the Christening some 7 months after she was born but disaster struck when the chart went AWOL.

After some furious searching on the internet and the makers of the kit a new chart was flying across the ocean to me. So now I hope to have it finished for Christmas or her 1st birthday in February.

Sorry the picture has come out a bit on the side. New to this technology business!
Fingers crossed!

Love to you all!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment