Friday 30 October 2009

Late post

Well I have finally gained access to the internet. It has been a bit of a bother but I have got there in the end. Technology is not my forte.

No pictures this time of the blanket but Pooh bear is nearly done and then it is Eyeore to do. The backstitch is not going to be that much of a problem. I will post pictures when I return home. Had a few visitors but I have people to talk to in the evening instead of all by myself. Yeah!

My Parents's cats seem happy that I am here as they get to stay in all day as I don't go out anywhere.
I have to admit daytime TV is starting to get me down a bit but it won't be long until I am back to work and complaining that I am too tired so I should just enjoy this for how long it will last. It was something that did need to be done. Ok thats enough self pity for one week!
May go out next week for lunch with my sister-in-laws, which will be nice to have a girly chat and giggle.

Love to you all!
X

No comments:

Post a Comment